Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feb. 5th class


I really enjoyed learning how to use animoto, it has so many uses in the classroom. It would be very fun to have students make videos of themselves to get to know one another. Instead of show and tell we could make videos of their family and pets. I shared my videos with my husband and he was so excited, he wanted to make his own video. Animoto also has many uses outside of the classroom. You could make a slide show for a wedding, or of pictures throughout the year to share with family members. The really cool part about animoto is that you can email your videos to anyone!
I found that the google forms where a lot easier than the other form website we were using. It is more user friendly and is convenient to use while logged into my gmail account. There are so many reasons that we can use forms in the classroom, any where from permission slips to getting emergency contact information about students. I am really glad that we are getting all of these resources to be able to use with our future students!




4 comments:

  1. Hi Jaime,
    I do have to agree with you about the "ANIMOTO", slide show video. It was different and fun. Remember I am the one who has a hard time with all this new technology and I just stick with the basics.

    Ophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the Google Form was so much easier to make then the Zoho one. It was so simple that it would be easy to incorporate into a classroom. Using it for permission forms is a great idea. Google forms would be a great way to help make the classroom paperless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of using Google Forms for things like permission slips. It would save on paper and it would pretty much eliminate the possibility of misplacing them. I also thought that Google Forms was a lot more user friendly than the Zoho creator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using Google Forms as emergency contact information is a great way to keep important papers together. You would not only keep them in a safe place but you would never lose them because you would always have them in your email account. I also agree on how Google Forms is a lot easier to use than Zoho.

    ReplyDelete